Who is CM.live?
Konijnenberg 30, 4825 BD Breda, the Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce 70523770
What personal data do we process?
When you use our website, we may collect the following personal data:
- When you register on our website or sign up for our web or e-mail services: your name, address, ZIP code, city, country, telephone number and e-mail address.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• To contact you, or to keep you informed of information that we think may be of interest to you, after you have submitted a web form on our website;
• To keep you informed of (new) products and services, in which we try to take into account your preferences based on services provided to you and/or your interests based on the use of our website with your permission;
• To make calls using the chat option offered on our website;
• To improve and evaluate our website and services;
• To comply with laws and regulations.
Transfer of your personal data
For analyzing the use of our platform and web applications we can also use service providers. In this context we explicitly do not process any personal data. We only collect anonymized analytical information to improve our platform.
The service providers engaged by CM.com are:
Unbounce: A tool for creating landing pages for events. Visitors can register for such events via a landing page created with Unbounce.
Rights to personal data
You can request CM.com to access your personal data that we have collected. If the data contains incorrect information, you may request CM.com to correct and/or supplement such data. You may also request to restrict the processing, delete and/or receive your personal data. Furthermore, you may contact CM.com at any time to object to the processing of your personal data. If you receive a newsletter from us by e-mail, you will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail.
CM.com attaches great importance to the security and integrity of its platform. Our IT department is active 24/7 to monitor security and CM.com meets the requirements for appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-appropriate level of security. All data is processed and stored in our own data center, fully managed and controlled by CM.com. The data center is located in the Netherlands. More information about security can be found on our website.
CM.com is not responsible for the processing of personal data when you visit CM.com company pages on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. or use other content that is not on our website or domain. The privacy policies and notices of those websites apply thereto and we advise you to take notice of those described statements and content of any linked sites that you visit.